Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2019

First Look: 3DHS 52" Edge 540 LIVE REPORT


Doc's note: This report is LIVE. We want to get the info out as fast as possible, and we'll clean this page up later!

Because I wanted to get the photos and information out as quickly as possible, this article is going to be a bit different from our usual format. I'm going to keep the commentary to a minimum, take pictures as soon as I get the kit, and post them here. I won't have much time for anything else once I start the build through the first flights.

There will be a follow up article about the kit, build and flying. This article is to get the photos out as fast as possible, and then I plan to jump on the build.

I'll come back after everything is finished and clean this mess up!


 
 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 
 

STAND  BY!


No comments:

Post a Comment